- Used as transportation to work or job training between the hours of 7:00AM - 5:00PM Monday-Friday.
- Eligibility is determined by the Fayette County Assistance Office located at 41 West Church Street, Uniontown, PA 15401, then forwarded to the FACT transit center.
- Eligibility determination factors:
- Receive cash assistance.
- Has a child under the age of 18 living with him/her.
- Formally receive cash assistance.
- Client must be 18 years of age or older.
- Reservations must be made at least one (1) business day in advance of the scheduled trip and before the two (2) o'clock hour.
- To avoid charge, cancellations must be called into the FACT office at least two (2) hours in advance of the scheduled trip.
Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
Fayette Area Coordinated Transportation operates all of its transportation programs without regard to race, color, and national origin.
For additional information, complaint procedures, or complaint forms please contact our office in person at 825 Airport Road, Lemont Furnace, PA 15456.
Complaints may also be filed by phone at 724-628-7433 or here on our website.
Additionally, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender or disability.