|FACT buses are accessible to persons with disabilities. However, if your disability prevents you from getting to the bus stop and you live within ¾ of a mile of the bus route, FACT can provide curb-to-curb service. Accessible fixed-route bus service is available during the same hours that public transit is available. Contact the FACT office at 724-628-7433 to register for ADA service. Fares are based on one-way trips and range from $1.50 - $6.00.
|||Personal Care Attendants are allowed to ride free. Companions may ride at the same fare (twice the regular fixed route fare)
|||You need to call one day before the day you wish to travel.|
Boarding A Lift Bus
- Please be at your stop at least 5 minutes before the time your bus is schedule to arrive.
- When the bus arrives, please wait approximately 5 feet, or a reasonable safe distance away from the door so that the lift can be deployed.
- When the lift is deployed, move your wheelchair onto the platform backwards, unless otherwise authorized. Lock your brakes, if you are using a motorized wheelchair, shut off the power to the control.
- When the lift platform is level with the bus floor, back onto the bus, give the correct fare to the operator and tell the operator your destination.
- If you are using a motorized wheelchair, and need the operator to assist you, please disengage your clutch; continue to one of the two tie-down locations. Be careful moving between passengers in the aisle.
Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
Fayette Area Coordinated Transportation operates all of its transportation programs without regard to race, color, and national origin.
For additional information, complaint procedures, or complaint forms please contact our office in person at 825 Airport Road, Lemont Furnace, PA 15456.
Complaints may also be filed by phone at 724-628-7433 or here on our website.
Additionally, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender or disability.